Gold nanoparticle core size: 80nm
Absorbance (lambda max.): 620nm
Optical density: Available at OD=3 and OD=10, select in product options
Conjugated protein: Recombinant Protein L, from P. magnus produced in E. coli
Working dilution: 1:1-1:100
Supplied in: 0.5XPBS (pH 7.4), 20% glycerol (v/v), 1% BSA
Protein L gold nanourchin conjugates are suitable for use in immunoblotting, light microscopy, and electron microscopy applications.
Advantages of Gold Conjugates
- Sensitive probe for detection of human and mouse antibodies containing kappa light chains.
- Binds to a broader range of immunoglobulin classes compared to Protein A or Protein G. These include IgG, IgM, IgA, IgE and IgD.
- Binds single-chain variable fragments (scFv) and Fab fragments that contain kappa light chains.
- Does not bind goat or bovine IgG which makes it ideal for the specific detection of human and mouse antibodies produced in tissue culture medium containing Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS).
- Store undiluted in storage buffer at 2-8 degree Celsius. Stable for 4 months if stored as specified.
- Storage of conjugate at working dilution may result in performance loss.