Interested in joining Cytodiagnotics Inc.?
At Cytodiagnostics we believe that knowledge, commitment, and talent drive our success and we are always looking for employees that make a difference.
Please feel free to email your resume to careers[at]cytodiagnostics.com
Laboratory Technician - Manufacturing
Cytodiagnostics Inc. is looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our growing team in Burlington, ON, Canada. The successful candidate will work as an integral part of our nanomaterials manufacturing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the manufacturing of nanomaterials such as gold and silver nanoparticles among others.
- Help establish and maintain high quality standards during manufacturing processes and record keeping.
- Maintain high quality standards within the lab to ensure compliance with all internal and external quality standards, including ISO13485:2016.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will have a university degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Material Sciences or related fields.
Desired and Preferred Qualifications
- Background or experience in the synthesis of nanomaterials such as gold nanoparticles is a major asset
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Excellent communication and organizational skills