ELISA Development Services
Our ELISA Research and Development team has over 20 years of experience with immunoassay development, sample handling, data analysis, and proteomics. We employ high-quality validation and testing procedures to ensure all custom assays we develop perform according to desired specifications.
Is a suitable or affordable assay not commercially available for your target of interest?
Read below for more information on Cytodiagnostics ELISA development services or contact us today to discuss your project.
Custom Immunoassay Development and Services We Offer
- Development of a unique ELISA specific to your target, with defined project milestones and progress reports to suit your needs.
- QC testing
- Bulk manufacturing
Required materials and reagents to begin assay development:
- Analyte negative samples
- Analyte positive samples
Typical ELISA Development Project Phases
Step 1: Antibody Pair Identification and Assay Titration
- Selection of compatible capture and detection antibody pairs.
- Determination of an optimal capture and detection antibody conjugate pair providing optimal signal-to-noise ratio: titration experiments.
- Development and optimization of ELISA plate coating procedures for optimal antigen capture: titration experiment.
Step 2: Assay Optimization
- Selection of proper sample diluent for signal generation and detection.
- Assessment and elimination of sample matrix effects, i.e., interference or non-specific binding.
- Construction of a standard curve that reflects the characteristics of the sample matrix: Parallelism.
- Development of an assay protocol that can detect the analyte of interest within the target sensitivity range.
Step 3: Assay Validation
- Determining sensitivity and precision of the assay.
- Determining performance of the assay in various sample matrices: Spike-in and recovery and Linearity of dilution.
- Optimizing assay components and incubation protocols to meet final detection requirements.
Step 4. Production of Finished Kits
- Quality control assessment of final components.
- Assembly, packaging, and delivery of ELISA kit.
If you are interested in learning more about the services we offer or want to discuss your custom ELISA development project please contact us.