Protein A - 50nm Gold Conjugate
Gold nanoparticle core size: 50nm
Absorbance (lambda max.): 535nm
Optical density: Available at OD=3 and OD=10, select in product options
Conjugated protein: Protein A (extracellular), from S. aureus
Working dilution: 1:5-1:100
Supplied in: 1XPBS (pH 7.4), 20% glycerol (v/v), 1% BSA
Gold conjugates are suitable for use in immunoblotting, light microscopy, and electron microscopy applications.
Advantages of Gold Conjugates
- Sensitive technique (100pg or less in dot blotting when used together with our silver enhancement kit)
- This small gold nanoparticle conjugate is ideal for increasing sensitivity in immunohistochemistry protocols when used together with our silver enhancement kit for microscopy.
- Provides a permanent label
- Store undiluted in storage buffer at 2-8 degree Celsius. Stable for 4 months if stored as specified.
- Storage of conjugate at working dilution may result in performance loss.