Universal Lateral Flow Assay Kit
Assay Kit Description
Cytodiagnostics Universal Lateral Flow Assay Kit is a convenient ready-to-use kit for quick and cost-effective development of a lateral flow dipstick assay for detection of proteins, antibodies and amplified DNA products.
Detection of proteins: Requires the use of one biotinylated and one FITC-labelled antibody against the protein target to be detected.
Detection of amplified DNA product: Requires the use of a biotin and FITC-labelled primer during amplification.
- 25 Lateral Flow Dipsticks
- 25 mL Sample Dilution Buffer
- 2 x 1.5 mL Lateral Flow Assay Buffer
Features & Benefits
- Can be used for development of a lateral flow assay for detection of a variety of different molecules such as proteins, antibodies and amplified DNA products from PCR, LAMP and RPA reactions.
- No need to stripe capture antibodies
- No expensive equipment required
- Cost-effective way to screen multiple antibody pairs for further downstream lateral flow assay development.
Store at 2-8° C. Stable for at least 3 months if stored as specified.
Product Safety and Handling
This product is for R&D use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures. Please review the safety data sheet (SDS) available online for proper safety and handling procedures.