Our range of semiconductor grade fluorescent nanocrystals/quantum dots has the potential to be used in numerous applications in the field of nanoelectronics and opto-electronics.
Applications include photovoltaics (light capturing materials), solid state LED lighting, biodiagnostics (lab-on a chip), laser applications, fluorescent probes, memory devices, photodetectors, and multiplexing sensors.
Our quantum dots are available both in organic soluble (oleic acid surface) and water soluble (carboxyl, amine & hydroxyl surfaces) formats.
- Sharp Emission Peaks
- Photostable (no bleaching)
- Same size regardless of emission wavelength (5.5-6.5nm).
- Functionalized with Advanced Isolation Mechanism (AIM) Technology.
- AIM Technology allows for functionalization without significant loss in quantum efficiency.
- Functionalized without a significant increase in quantum dot size or compromised stability.