The Mouse IgG ELISA Kit (EL-002) is a classic 2-step sandwich ELISA designed for the quantitative measurement of mouse IgG antibodies in cell culture supernatant, plasma and serum.
This ELISA employs capture antibodies that recognize the Fc portion of mouse IgG coated onto a 96-well strip plate. The wells of the plate are pre-blocked and ready for the addition of standards and samples, which eliminates the need for a lengthy blocking step and additional washing steps. This approach reduces total assay time and allows rapid detection at a limit of detection of 0.2 ng/mL. See the Mouse IgG ELISA kit’s protocol for further details.
Our ELISA kit has several benefits:
- Ready to use. Simply add standards and samples directly to wells. No need for lengthy blocking or rehydration steps.
- High sensitivity, specificity and reproducibility.
- Fully validated in the sample types listed below.
- 96-well plate is breakable into 12 x 8 well strips.
Species Reactivity: This ELISA assay kit recognizes mouse IgG protein. Reactivity with other species was determined by measuring immunoglobulin from goat, rabbit, human and chicken diluted in Dilution Buffer at three different concentrations and interpolating the immunoglobulin concentrations from the mouse IgG standard curve. The interpolated concentrations were then expressed as a percentage of the mouse IgG concentration assayed at the same dilution.
At the highest concentrations tested, rabbit IgG displayed 2-3% of the mouse IgG signal at A450. All other species tested displayed less than 1% cross-reactivity.
- Size: 12 x 8 well strips
- Limit of Detection (LOD): 0.2 ng/ml
- Dynamic Range: 0.5 ng/ml - 16 ng/ml
- Sample Type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Sample Size: 100 ul