Human IgG ELISA Kit
The Human IgG Fc ELISA Kit (EL-003) is a classic 2-step sandwich ELISA designed for the quantitative measurement of human IgG antibodies in cell culture supernatant, plasma and serum.
This ELISA employs capture antibodies that recognize the Fc portion of human IgG coated onto a 96-well strip plate. The wells of the plate are pre-blocked and ready for the addition of standards and samples, which eliminates the need for a lengthy blocking step and additional washing steps. This approach reduces total assay time and allows rapid detection at a limit of detection of 0.2 ng/mL. See the Human IgG ELISA kit’s protocol for further details.
Our ELISA kit has several benefits:
- Ready to use. Simply add standards and samples directly to wells. No need for lengthy blocking or rehydration steps.
- High sensitivity, specificity and reproducibility.
- Fully validated in the sample types listed below.
- 96-well plate is breakable into 12 x 8 well strips.
Species Reactivity: This ELISA assay kit recognizes human IgG protein. Reactivity with other species was determined by measuring immunoglobulin from goat, mouse, rabbit and chicken diluted in Dilution Buffer at five different concentrations and interpolating the immunoglobulin concentrations from the human IgG standard curve. The interpolated concentrations were then expressed as a percentage of the human IgG concentration assayed at the same dilution.
At the highest concentrations tested, goat and mouse antibodies displayed only 1% and 2%, respectively, of the human IgG signal at A450. No cross-reactivity was detected for rabbit or chicken antibodies.
- Size: 12 x 8 well strips
- Limit of Detection (LOD): 0.2 ng/ml
- Dynamic Range: 0.5 ng/ml - 16 ng/ml
- Sample Type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Sample Size: 100 ul